Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - November 8, 2014

In my life this week...  This week has full of craziness.  Bee's birthday was Tuesday.  She is now 9 years old.  We had a great time celebrating at Grandma and Grandpa B's house.  They had a dinner of cheese pizza, chicken nuggets, and potato chip casserole.  Bee loved that most of her favorite things are there. 
We got together with our Sweet Southern friends on Tuesday.  It was rather bitter sweet.  The kids ran around the yard and the grow ups got to talk.  It's probably the last time we will get to see our friends for a long time.  They are going on vacation this weekend and won't be back until after we are moved.
Mr. Daddy and I have been searching like crazy for a new home.  We may have found a home in a town about a 30 minute drive from where Mr. Daddy will be working.  The count down is on and we are feeling the pressure.  We not only have to find a new place but we also have to sublease our current place. 
In our homeschool this week... We had a pretty good week.  Bee completed all her school work before lunch on Friday.  Mr. Daddy and I have decided that we will be taking a week or two break for the move.  In fact, I have already packed the curriculum in boxes.
Places we're going and people we're seeing...  I think I may be taking a trip to look a houses in our new town.
My favorite thing this week was...  Bee's birthday was fun for everyone.
My kiddos favorite thing this week was...  The girls got postcards from their Oma and they were so excited.  Oma sent postcards of the beach where she now lives.
Things I'm working on...  I'm trying to find a new place to live, sublease our current place and pack everything up.
I'm grateful for...   I'm grateful for our parents.  They are being so helpful and supportive during this crazy time.
I'm praying for... I'm praying for what feels like a miracle.
I rewarded my kids this week by...  I rewarded the kids with a Sonic slush on Friday.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.