Friday, January 16, 2015

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - January 17, 2015

Join me and Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers, as we recap our week.
In my life this week... Just when I thought we had beat sickness Bee came down with something terrible. At first I thought it was just a cold, but by the morning of day 3 she announced her ear hurt.  Mr. Daddy took her to the doctor, no ear infection and she tested negative for strep.  She still doesn't feel good, but as of now we are treating it as a bad cold. 

My new winter coat was delivered this week.  I loved the look of it, but it was too small in the chest.  I had to send it back and order a new one a size bigger.  I now have to wait for it to come again.  I also ordered a new set of glasses.  I'm looking forward to those coming too.
In our homeschool this week... Mr. Daddy and I decided this week to discontinue teaching Bee Latin.  She was getting frustrated with it every day and we no longer saw it as beneficial.  Next year we will be adding Spanish in place of the Latin.
Places we're going and people we're seeing...On Sunday we will be taking Mr. Daddy to the airport.  He will be spending a week in Texas for job training. 
Things I'm working on....I have to find several new doctors.  Just after I had Luc I had some crazy blood pressure issues.  A cardiologist ran tons of tests, trying to figure out what was wrong.  They even did an ultrasound on my thyroid and found a nodule.  The ended up giving me lots of blood pressure medication and sending me home.  I now have to find a new doctor to help with my blood pressure medication and hopefully figure out if I have thyroid issues.  I am not looking forward to being a pen cushion, but I want to figure out what's wrong before it causes permanent damage to my heart.
I'm grateful for...I'm grateful that we haven't gotten really sick this cold and flu season.
I'm praying for... I'm praying for an easy cold and flu season.
Something I am ogling or have my eye on...I'm looking for a new purse.  Mr. Mister has finally out grown his diaper bag, he has a little backpack.  Looking for a new purse is more difficult than I originally thought.  The latest style is a large bag and I can't stand the disorganization that they cause.  I guess I will have to keep looking.
Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Our little boys are growing up! We no longer carry a diaper bag but have upgraded to a Transformers backpack. (Big brothers approved!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.