Friday, February 20, 2015

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - February 21, 2015

Join me and Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers, as we recap our week.
In my life this week... This week has been relatively calm.  We dropped Mr. Daddy off at the airport on Sunday for another week of training in Texas.  Mr. Mister has been missing his daddy so much this week.  On Wednesday we drove by where Mr. Daddy works and from the back seat, "Dada! Dada! Dada!" I guess Mr. Mister knows where he works.  We will be picking Mr. Daddy up from the airport on Saturday afternoon.
I haven't done any more work on the kids bedroom this week.  I need to take some pictures of the girls bed and old dresser to get them sold.  Mr. Daddy suggested I order the Ikea bed I like, but I explained there is no reason to until we sell their current one.  We have no place to store an extra bed.  I have spent some time thinking about how to do some decorating for their room.  When I was pregnant with Mr. Mister the girls really liked the idea of a Star Wars themed room.  I even made a Pinterest board full of ideas.  You can check it our here.  I have been looking at it recently and looking for new ideas.  Bee is very unhappy with the lack of Princess Leia items available.  She doesn't understand why people think Star Wars is only a boy thing.  I don't understand that type of thinking either.
In our homeschool this week... Bee has done really well for the week. She finished all her work for the week after 10 minutes of work on Thursday.  She started on next weeks work already.  She's trying to finish the school year early.
Places we're going and people we're seeing... We are taking a short vacation next week.  It's nothing fancy, it's just an over night stay at a hotel and then a day of exploring a city.
Things I'm working on...  I'm working on getting a cleaning routine established.  The girls got excited and wanted to help so we set up personal cleaning kits for each.  I bought them each a bucket, a apron, a cleaning sponge, a little dustpan set, and a duster.  They are excited to get started, but we will see how long that lasts.
I'm grateful for... I am so grateful for Mr. Daddy who is always willing to help out around the house.
I'm praying for... I'm praying for a calm trip home for Mr. Daddy who is prone to get car sick.
Something I am ogling or have my eye on...  I have wanted an Ergo baby carrier since Bee was a baby but never could justify the cost.  I am seriously considering buy one now, especially to use for our up coming vacation. 

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
Jedi symbol print

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.