Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - March 21, 2015

In my life this week... It has been  difficult week.  Mr. Daddy is away at his last week of training in Texas and we have been battling sickness here.  Mr. Mister and I have been battling sickness most of the week.  It makes life hard when your sick and there is no back up.   Bug woke up this morning feel sick so our battle isn't done yet.
We had nice weather on the first day of Spring but no one was really feeling up to celebrating much so we just put out our garden flag and Easter door sign and called it good. Wow!  We really did have a boring week. Sorry friends.
In our homeschool this week... It has been a nonstop battle this week.  We are really close to the end of our school year and about this time Bee asks if she can just finish one subject for the school year.  Math is a constant battle so I chose this to be the first subject to finish.  I have been sick this week and  Bee has done her best to drag her feet.  I tried motivating, make a deal about finishing so many and getting a break, but I'm sad to say that I'm a crabby sick person and have yelled "do your math," way too many times this week. (Mommy Fail) I'm hoping that the few remaining lessons will be finished quickly on Monday and then we can move on to a different subject.
Things I'm working on... Since I feel bad about my Mommy Fail I'm trying to figure out better ways to deal with my frustration when Bee drags here feet. Pray for me, PLEASE!
I'm grateful for... I'm grateful for Mr. Daddy coming home today! I need a little break.
I'm praying for... I'm praying our family recovers from sickness quickly.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
We celebrated by putting out our garden flag.

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.