Friday, March 6, 2015

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - March 7, 2015

Join me and Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers, as we recap our week.
In my life this week... It's been a strange week.  Mr. Mister had to go to the pediatrician on Tuesday.  Last Wednesday night his face look wind chapped.  It wasn't such a strange thing since it's always windy here, so I regularly put lotion on it.  Monday I noticed he was getting rash on his stomach too. I was worried that it could be something contagious so we had it checked out. It turns out his face is just dry skin.  The belly rash is a viral reaction.  He's getting over some virus, but he never showed any signs of being sick.  The doctor recommended lotion on his face and if it doesn't get better hydrocortisone.  Some times I just want to shake my head at people.  The kids and I all have sensitive skin that the dry air and wind here agitates.  So, I called my oldest friend Brandy and asked what I could do to help speed up the process.  Thank goodness for friend with knowledge of natural healing.  She made some suggestions and they seem to help, but Mr. Mister looks so pitiful.


Mr. Daddy and I did get a little work done on the kids bedroom.  He's posting the dresser and bed online to get them sold off.  We moved the dresser downstairs for now and we will be moving Mr. Mister's  crib into the room any day now.  Hopefully the bed and dresser sell soon so we can get the new bed in. Mr. Mister turned 18 months old this week so we are discussing if we should just move him straight into a toddler bed.

In our homeschool this week... Bee really worked hard this week and finished everything by Wednesday. She was very excited to take off a couple of days and celebrate her accomplishment.
Places we're going and people we're seeing... We will be going to see Mr. R at his farm on Saturday.  All the nice weather is making the kids stir crazy so getting to run around a farm is just what they need.
I'm grateful for... I'm grateful the weather is supposed to me warm for the next week or so.
I'm praying for... I'm praying that the "spring forward" goes smoothly for the kids.
I rewarded my kids this week by...The kids got new bath scrubbies this week.  They are cute with little animals on them.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
Mr. Mister getting clean.
Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.