Friday, June 5, 2015

Keep on Moving

Join me, Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers, and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
Hey Y'all! I'm sorry I have been a slacker.  We have  had a week of almost constant raining followed by a week of me trying to not lose my mind while the kids tried to burn off their pent up energy.  I will try to do better, starting with this week. 


Mr. Mister going down the slide by himself.

Bug sliding like she has no fear.

Bee taking just a moment break.
We took the kids to the zoo in our town on Sunday afternoon.  Our local zoo has a nice park in the middle of it and the kids played for a couple of hours.  Mr. Mister mastered the slide and it became difficult to get him to leave when the time came.  Bee loved the balance beam the bounced as you walked on it. Bug loved just running around and being wild.
My phone decided it wanted to die this week.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active that my husband picked out for me just before Mr. Mister was born.  I have looking at the new S6, but I was trying to hold out for the water proof one that is rumored to be coming.  So, since I couldn't wait any longer Mr. Daddy upgraded my phone to the S6.

I spent a good portion of this week doing some downsizing.  I pulled out our tubs of old curriculum and completed curriculum and DOWNSIZED! I went through and kept examples of each subject for each grade and tossed the rest out. I also have a huge pile of books that we are donating to our local library. We also dropped off a load of clothes and toys to the Goodwill.  I am determined to get rid of the unneeded and unused "stuff" in our home.

So there is the long and short of our week. 
Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

3 comments:

  1. It was rainy most of the week here too. We made the best of the perks of sun we did see though. I have piles of donates too, clothes and old curriculum. Make room for what we have or future stuff. I like limitating clutter! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was rainy most of the week here too. We made the best of the perks of sun we did see though. I have piles of donates too, clothes and old curriculum. Make room for what we have or future stuff. I like limitating clutter! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was rainy most every afternoon here, but our mornings were lovely. I need to go through and purge as well. I never look forward to that but feel so much better when it's done :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.