Saturday, July 18, 2015

Are we done with Rush Hour yet?

Hey y'all! How was your week? Our week has been sweltering. We have been experiencing triple digit temperatures all week.  This makes for some very crabby people in our home.  It's too hot to take the kids outside to play and get rid of their energy.  I did manage to get them to the park early Wednesday morning to check out a local co-op. I believe we may give it a try.  We have never joined a co-op before so this is uncharted territory.


I have the last week of this month slated for a road trip for me and the kids.  We are trying to get another visit in with friends and as much family as possible. I have one road trip planned, but I'm waiting for some information tomorrow to finalize it.  If things don't go as hoped, then I will have to come up with an alternative route. I'm open to any suggestions.

I have finalized one road trip for the family in August.  We are going back to St. Joseph for Mr. Daddy's high school reunion.  It's about the same time as the tax free weekend for school supplies in Missouri, so I'm excited.  Kansas doesn't have a tax free weekend. 

Mr. Daddy and I also have a week of vacation scheduled in September.  We don't have any plans set because it's possible that it could be canceled.  We are trying to come up with some ideas that don't require a lot of planning and reservations in advance.

Until next time, 
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.