Sunday, July 12, 2015

Planning for after Rush Hour


Hey y'all! How was your week? My week was spent mostly on planning.   We are currently considering homeschooling year round but we are not sure how that would look for our family.  I sat down with both of the girls' curriculums and tried to determine what school supplies we will need.  I am also worried about how I will keep Mr. Mister busy during school time.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


The girls have been busy with Tae Kwon Do lessons.  They both seem to enjoy it and as of right now they want to continue them during the school year.


We still have two road trips to plan and take.  I know I'm dragging my feet, but now I need to make these trips to get school supplies and enjoy some activities we don't have here. Wish me luck.


Until next time.
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.