Saturday, July 4, 2015

Sitting in Rush Hour



Hey y'all! Happy Independence Day!  I hope this past week was pleasant for you.  It was a little stressful for me.  Mr. Daddy was gone for training for 3 days and the kids were fussy while he was gone.  It makes me wonder if trying to plan any trips is a good idea.  If the kids behave worse then normal is it really worth the time, money, and stress of going anywhere? I'm probably just over thinking things.  I'm hoping to get a trip to Kansas City and maybe a trip to St. Louis to see my sister. 

We have started back to school on a very small dose.  Bee is finishing up some Latin and Bug has started reviewing her letters. They are both excited at the prospect of new school supplies.  I hit the $1 and $3 section of Target and got some pencil bags, dry erase sleeves, and stamps. I can't wait for the big school supply sales to hit.

We ended the week with a trip to the Emergency room.  Mr. Daddy started out Friday morning feeling like he might be getting an UTI, but by the afternoon new he needed to see a doctor.  After several hours in the ER and a CAT scan they sent him home with pain meds to pass a kidney stone.  Please keep him in your prayers. I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July.

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, what a week for you! Kidney stones are making the rounds in my circles - how weird! We have been doing school through the summer since I pulled my kiddo out of Kindergarten. Taking it slower and working through the summer will hopefully keep him on par. I was homeschooled growing up, so it's pretty cool to be able to implement some of the things I learned to my own kids! This must be what it was like for people before "public school", eh?

    -Heather :)
    www.milkmomology.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.