Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - September 19, 2015

Hip Homeschool Hop as we recap our week.

Hey y'all!  How was your week?  My week was rather busy.  I had signed up to be a shopper for National Consumer Panel, but had forgotten about it until I got an e-mail stating I had been selected and a scanner was on it's way in the mail.  I was ridiculously excited to be selected.  You provide feedback about what you buy in exchange for points that can be spent in their gift catalog.  By scanning the items you buy you are entered in drawings for vacations and other items.  If you are interested check out their website and sign up, here.

After our week of vacation we had a relatively smooth transition back into homeschooling. The kids did relatively well, but I felt like I was dragging all week long.  I really need to get myself into a doctor's office and figure out what's going on.  I have tried looking before, but no one seems to be taking new patients right now.  The frustrations of living in a small town.  Now on to our homeschool week. 
Bee struggled to stay one track at the beginning of the week.  Math seems to case her problems.  She isn't struggling, she says she's bored with it. 
Bee working on Spanish.
She is truly enjoying learning Spanish.  Rosetta Stone's Spanish is really working for her.

Bug is still in love with Preschool.  She wants to "do school" whenever her big sister is working.  This week she learned the letter "C" and the number "4." 


She continues to work on writing her name and gets better with every try.

Mr. Mister has been working on occupying himself while his sisters do their homeschool work.  He is up to about ten minutes.
Mr. Mister staying busy.


Well, that was our week.  Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from y'all.
Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I have been dragging lately, too! And can definitely relate to the challenges of living in a small town! ;) Hope you find a doctor soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the Parent Teacher Meet-up this week. Congrats on the smooth transition from vacation to homeschool. I know it can be tough ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.