Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - October 10, 2015


Hey y'all! How was your week? My week has felt like it has gone on forever. All the kids have been dealing with colds for most of this week.  I have spent most of my days wiping noses and telling people to cover their mouths.  This has really slowed down my ability to catch up on things from last week. 

Something has really been laying heavy on my heart lately.  I really feel lead to start a YouTube channel. I have no idea how I would make it work.  Weeks like this one makes it hard to even have time to type a blog.  How would I find time to record videos? Please pray for God's guidance in this. Now on to our homeschool week.
We really seem to be struggling with our curriculum this year.  I'm not sure if it's Bee having a hard time, or if the curriculum not longer works for us.  My child who LOVES to read is struggling with literature.  She doesn't seem to enjoy the time period the story is written in and I'm too busy, trying to keep track of Bug and Mr. Mister, to really introduce her to it.  History is a struggle for the same reasons. I never cared much for history myself, so  I can't say I'm surprised. We have finally reached a point in math where she is no longer bored and things are moving smoothly. 
Bug is really loving Preschool and is doing great.  She wrote her name all by herself this week! She is a little behind due to being sick, but I know she'll catch up quickly. We are a couple of crafts behind, but I can always add those to this week.  She asks to "do" school every day.  Let's hope things continue this way.
Mr. Mister has been sick and grumpy this week. He seems to be turning into a little man over night.  He keeps me on my toes.  He is constantly getting into everything and pestering his sisters.

Well, that was our week.  Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from y'all.
Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Praying you all are feeling better this week! What kind of youtube channel are you wanting to work on? Exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.