Saturday, October 17, 2015

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - October 17, 2015

Join me, Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers, Parent Teacher Meet-Up, and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.

Hey y'all! How was your week? My week was a rather rocky. First I came down feeling yucky, sinus troubles, migraines, and a pinched nerve in my shoulder that made my arm tingle. I woke up several mornings with migraines so bad I wanted to climb under the covers and not come back out. 
Mr. Daddy was as helpful as he could be coming down with a cold himself.  I pulled myself out of bed and took the strongest over the counter medicine that wouldn't knock me out completely.
While I was attempting to recover, and carry on, I spent time searching YouTube.  I wondered if I had anything to say that wasn't already out there. I know there are great homeschool moms on YouTube like Jamerrill Stewart or AFarhouseFull.  There are even brave new vloggers like 6inthemix.  I'm sure there are more homeschoolers like me who sometimes feel very much alone in their everyday life.  I'm not a Pinterest perfect mom, I'm just a mom trying to make it work every day. I just have to find the time to get started. Now on to our homeschool week.

Bee has had a busy week. She is caught up in all of her classes and finished Adam of the Road with a 97% on her final.
She was excited to be caught up and has started to show some interest in YouTube videos.  After watching a video, from Life Where I'm From, she thinks she may want to do some videos of her own.  I guess we will have to see what happens.

Bug has had a great week.  She has done very well learning the number "8" and the letter "H."
We didn't get to do any crafts this week, but maybe we can do one this weekend.

Mr. Mister has really been acting up this week. I'm not sure if it's recovering from being sick or just a toddler mood swing.
He has been more clingy than snuggly this week.  It doesn't help when I don't feel good and don't want to be hung on.

Well, that was our week.  Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from y'all.
Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.