Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - October 24, 2015


Hey y'all! How was your week? My week was crazy.  I spent the first part of the week in serious pain.  Looking back at the symptoms I think I had a gallbladder issue.  I'm feeling much better now.
We celebrated Mr. Daddy's birthday this week with two days off from school.  We had originally planned on a day trip, but he decided he wanted to just hang out at home.  I made his favorite dinner of meatloaf, homemade macaroni and cheese, and honey glazed carrots.  I also made him a marble cake with chocolate frosting.  It was just a box mix, but I followed a recipe from Pinterest to, "make it better."  It was AWESOME! You use butter instead of oil, milk instead or water, and add an extra egg. Check out the pin here.

I'm proud to say I finally started my YouTube channel.  My first video is really more of an introduction, but more videos will follow soon.  I believe I'll start with some day in the life videos, maybe some product reviews, shopping hauls, and Bee has show interest in doing some where I'm from videos.

Now on to our short homeschool week.
Bee did great with her short 3 day week. She really worked hard to be able to enjoy two days off.  She has been stressing about "catching up," even though I have explained several times that we have planned this time off and she isn't behind.  We are also planning on taking off a day for her birthday in November.
Bug was not very happy with only getting three days of school this week. She has asked when we are doing school next every day.  I hope she carries her love of school with her throughout her school career. 
Mr. Mister has really been a hand full.  I never had the terrible twos with the girls.  They became very sassy at three. I guess terrible twos are a boy thing, at least in our home.

Well, that was our week.  Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from y'all.
Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute that Bug was unhappy with the days off! :) And the birthday dinner sounds super yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.