Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - October 3, 2015

Hip Homeschool Hop as we recap our week.

Hey y'all! How was your week?  My week was spent mostly playing catch up from last week.  Why does it seem like it doesn't take long for the house to get messy, but it takes forever to get it back to clean.
I started out the week on a happy excited noted. Mr. Daddy encouraged me to spend some money on myself, so I did.  I signed up for the Fandom of the Month Club! You can learn more about it here.
Some of the past month's boxes.

Basically, you get a box once a month with 3 or 4 pieces of fandom inspired jewelry.  It's always a surprise what the fandom is. I'm super excited, total geeking out, and can't wait to get my first box.

The other thing I did for myself was to buy myself some new shirts from ModCloth.  ModCloth has some really great retro inspired clothes and cute jewelry.  Check them out here. They arrived on Friday and I LOVE them.  They are super comfy and fit great. My only bad thought about them is the fabric is so thin I will probably have to wear a camisole under them.
Skates One to Know One Tee in EmeraldEasy as A, B, Tee in AppleEasy as A, B, Tee in Grass
The weather has suddenly decided to turn cold in our area.  This sends me searching the closets and storage totes for pants and longs sleeves that fit.  Mr. Mister has outgrown all of his 12 mo. pants and some of his 18 mo. pants.  (He's a skinny little thing with a longer torso and shorter legs.) It's a good thing I have plenty of hand me down pants from my sister in 18 mo. and 24 mo. size.  Bug has also outgrown her 3T pants, but her skinny self is not really fitting in 4T pants.  So, we got some 4T hand me downs that have adjustable waists and roll up her pant legs. Bee hasn't outgrown any of her pants from last year, I think it's because they were large on her last year.  Now on to our homeschool week.
Bee did her best to try and catch up from last week and get done with this seek stuff too.  She still has plenty of this weeks work left over.  We did an experiment this week, i
Bug did a great job catching up from last week and completing this week.  She reviewed her previous letters and learned the number 6.  It was t rainy for us to go on a fall walk  or collect any leaves for our craft project.  Hopefully we will be able to get that done next week.
Mr. Mister is feeling better this week.  He is giving his sisters all sorts of trouble.  He loves to get into their stuff.  He's been on a BIG baby kick this week.  He's been telling me and Mr. Daddy he wants a baby brother.  Since an addition to our family has been a topic of recent discussion between us, Mr. Daddy swears I've coached him.  It's super cute.

Well, that was our week.  Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from y'all.
Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh man we are struggling to find pants now that the weather is changing as well. Thank goodness we homeschool and can spend most days in fuzzy pajama pants, hahaha! I enjoy reading about your week! Feel free to link up at http://branson365.blogspot.com/2015/10/merrill-homeschool-week-in-review.html :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.