Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - October 31, 2015


Hey y'all! How was your week?  My week felt like pure craziness.  I spent a lot of time and energy filming for my YouTube channel only to discover I had very little usable footage.  You live and learn.  I'm hoping it will get easier as I do it more often.  I decided to post a video, even though I'm not completely happy with the results.
The kids had a super hero dress up day for Awanas.  They decided to make up their own super heroes instead of trying to be an existing one. 


Meet Fox Girl, Owl Girl, and Super Cute! It was fun and they really enjoyed it. Now on to our homeschool week.
Bee really seems to enjoy her new literature book, The Door in The Wall.  She is doing great and got a good grade on her midterm test.  She did get a slow start on her school work this week, but caught up by the end of the week.
Bug did great with school work this week, but has been full of sass.  She is really pushing the limits of the household rules. It would be one thing is she was just being sassy, but she is being unsafe.  She's climbing things and teaching bad habits to Mr. Mister. 
Mr. Mister is following the naughty path of Bug.  He's not listening and climbing things. He is really making this mama tired trying to keep him from getting hurt.

Well, that was our week.  Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from y'all.
Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.