Sunday, November 1, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 1

 photo 146bc5a4-ec17-4ba9-9928-5337d9b365d1.png

Hey y'all! November is here and it's time to think about thankfulness.  The Bible tells us,

Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything,
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Ephesians 5:20

With this in mind I thought I would do 30 days of Thankfulness again this year.  I am going to share one thing per day for the whole month of November that I am thankful for. 

The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines thankful as, "Conscious of benefit received, expressive of thanks, and well pleased."  This information makes me wonder, what benefits have I received?  What requires an expression of thanks?  What am I well please with? 

I am sending out a challenge to everyone to join me in 30 Days of Thankfulness and answer the questions for yourself.
Day 1
I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I fail Him daily and still he loves me. What are you thankful for today?  

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.