Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - November 14, 2015

Join me, Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers, and  Parent Teacher Meet-Up as we recap our week.

Hey y'all! How was your week? The weather in our area has been acting crazy again.  Cold nights where you need the heater, then warm weather during the day.  It makes my sinuses go crazy and leaves me feeling sluggish. 

I baked my first batch of cookies for the year this week.  Bee and I made Mr. Daddy's favorite, peanut butter cookies. The colder weather really gets me in the baking mood.  I need to sit down this week and plan out our Thanksgiving dinner.   I really don't want to wait until the last minute and try to fight everyone in town going to the grocery store.

I did get a video posted to YouTube this week.  Bee really enjoyed helping out with it.  Now she wants to do more.  I think she did a really good job.



Now on to our homeschool week.


Bee worked very hard this week She finished up her 2nd Literature book with an A on the final.  We have already started on Robin Hood, and she seems to be enjoying it.  We are almost done with her What's That Bird? Science book.  She's a little disappointed that it doesn't last all year, but excited to be studying the History of Medicine next.

Bug had a difficult week.  It took longer than usual to get her to focus and do her work.  She's only four so it isn't unusual, but it does make things more difficult.

Mr. Mister is at the very beginning of his potty training journey.  We have bought him some big boy underwear.  We have the potty chair, and we have spent lots of time talking about going in the potty chair.  He has gone twice in the past week.  This makes me very hopeful for an easy potty training.

Well, that was our week.  Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from y'all.
Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

3 comments:

  1. sounds like your week went okay didn't it? :)

    Annette @ a net in time (stopping by from parent teacher meet up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video! Thanks for sharing with the Parent Teacher Meet-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet she had fun making that video! Aiden loooooves making videos, usually, but I haven't really considered doing things like this! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.