Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - February 27, 2016




Hey y'all! How was your week? I'm sorry I have been missing, but I have been dealing with more personal health issues, as well as sickness hitting our home.  Everyone has recovered from sickness and I'm in the middle of testing to find a diagnosis for my personal health issues. Now on to our homeschool week.


Bee has managed to sweet talk Grandma into giving her piano lessons.  Mr. Daddy's Mom is a retired elementary music teacher.  She had taken lessons previously when she was 5, but had to stop when we moved away from her teacher.


Bug has been full of sass these past couple of weeks.  She's been getting into all sorts of trouble. She's doing great learning numbers and letters, so I should be happy she's not fighting me with school work.



Mr. Mister is in the thick of the terrible twos.  His newest trick is throwing things off the table when he has decided he's done eating.  I have spent plenty of times this past few weeks cleaning up food off the floor. 

Well, that was our week.  Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from y'all.

Until next time,

 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

1 comment:

  1. wow!Thank this meaningful and helpful post !And I like essay writers help people make research paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.