Saturday, August 13, 2016

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - August 13, 2016

Join me and Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers as we recap our week.

Hey y'all! How was your week? My week was SUPER excitiing. It is with great pleasure that we share, we are expecting #4!  We will be 11 weeks on Sunday, the 14th.  We decided to wait to tell people until after our first ultrasound.  On Thursday we got to see our newest little one.
This pregnancy is so much different from every other one.  I have been so nausous. Combine that with my "advanced maternal age" we were a little worried that we were carrying twins.  Mr. Daddy and I breathed a sigh of relief when the technician said there was only one.  Now on to our homeschool week.


Bee had a good week for the most part.
She has struggled with staying on track and not taking forever with her math.  It can be so frustrating since she understands what she's suppose to do, but finds it, "too boring" to do it quickly.


Bug got to read a couple more very short sentences this week.
She is so proud of herself, but wants to learn faster.  I think we have another lover of reading.


Mr. Mister did better this week with potty training, but not as good in sitting during "school" time with his sisters. 
Mr. Mister is super excited to become a big brother.  At first he wasn't too sure about a baby, but now he's excited.

Well, that was our week.  Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from y'all.

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, how exciting! Your birthday is the day before mine too :-) I hope you have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.