Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - August 20, 2016


Join me and Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers as we recap our week.

Hey y'all! How was your week? My week was busy and full of craziness. I started this week off by scheduling dental and optomistrist appointments for the kids, a well child check for Mr. Mister, and an appointment with a new OB/GYN.  I also managed to get eight pounds of hamburger cooked up, bagged, and frozen.  This was no small task considering the smell of raw hamburger is yucky to my pregnant nose.  

I was able to get in to see my new OB this week and I got to see the baby kicking and moving around via ultrasound.  I really like my new OB, Dr. S.  She really makes me feel comfortable and safe.  

We ended our week with some news about some big upcoming choices that we have to make.  We are trying to walk by faith in this situation, but would love your prayers  Now on to our homeschool week.


Bee did well this week.  She really stayed focus and was able to move smoothly through her school work.


Bug had some problems staying on track this week and struggled to finish her work in a timely manner.


Mr. Mister has struggled with not distracting his sisters while they are trying to do school work.  The upside is he has done a great job with potty training this week.


Well, that was our week.  Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from y'all.

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.