Saturday, August 6, 2016

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - August 6, 2016

Join me and Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers as we recap our week.

Hey y'all! How was your week? This week went really smoothly.  It is sometimes hard to keep myself on task when we start the school year early.  It's sad, but true.  Sometimes even Mama wants to slack off.  I'm hoping next week we can add in Wiggle Workshop at our local library.  Now on to our homeschool week.


Bee had a really good week. She's doing well in all of her subjects, but seems to be really excelling in her piano lessons. 


She's doing so well, we are looking at having to purchase a new electronic keyboard for her. It would be great to get her a real piano, but we move to much for that.  I'm looking for a used weighted keyboard with pedals for her. 


Bug had an exciting week. She ready her first sentence, "I am Sam." She was so excited, she had a hard time going to sleep that night. 


She is doing great concentrating on her school work and staying focused during "school." I only wish I could say she was listening well the rest of the time.  She just has so much energy it's sometimes difficult to keep her busy while Bee finishes her school work.


Mr. Mister really seems to be struggling with his potty training this week. One day he woke up dry and stayed dry all day, and the next we went through most of his shorts and underwear.  The frustrating thing is he usually does very well when we are not at home.  Pray for me to have patients while I wait for things to "click" for him.


Mr. Mister is still doing well with entertaining himself while his sisters do school work.  He is rather excited that he gets to "do" Preschool next year.  Let's hope his enthusiasm last until next year.

Well, that was our week.  Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from y'all.

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! Stopping by from the wrap up. It's so exciting when the littles learn to read their first sentence. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.