Sunday, August 14, 2016

Week 11 Pregnancy Update - August 14, 2016


Hey y'all. We are officially 11 weeks pregnant.  There are only a couple of weeks left in the first trimester!

I am considered high risk due to several factors, including advanced maternal age, high blood pressure, pre-eclampsia in previous pregnancy, gestational diabetes in previous pregnancy, and concern with the possibility of shortening cervix.  This means I will be watched more closely then the average pregnancy. I have already been seen twice.  I have an appointment in two weeks for another ultrasound to check cervical length again,  I will also have to go in again two weeks after that to do a glucose test. 

I was a little thrown off when I called to make my first appointment and was told the OB who delivered Bug and Mr. Mister no longer does deliveries.  After discussing it with Mr. Daddy we have decided to look for an OB closer to us.  It has been a long and difficult processes, but hopefully we have found an option.  I'll have to let you know next week.

Well, that's the update for the week.  Please pray for our family and the baby.


Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.