Monday, August 14, 2017

Where I have been


Hey Y'all! I wish I had some interesting or cute story about what I have been doing and why I've been gone so long.  I don't, so here is where I have been.


When you heard from me last we had just gotten notice from our landlord that the house we were renting was being foreclosed on and we needed to find a new place to live. By the grace of God we found a place and moved in during the month of September.  Shortly after completing the move my pregnant belly knocked the laptop off the desk and shattered the screen. Being pregnant and tired I wasn't too worried and getting it fixed and just figured I would get back to blogging on my tablet, maybe in the new year.


On December 15, at about 28 weeks pregnant I went to a check up and found out our baby no longer had a heartbeat.  It was unexpected and extremely traumatic for our family.  In the emotion of the moment we decided to get my tubes tied, a repeat c-section, since we had planned on this being our last baby. (This is a decision I now wished I had waited on.) Our family struggled through the holiday season, but it hurts a little less every day. 


The new year brought the kids finishing school in early March.  We started early, hoping to be done b the time the baby arrived.  They really enjoyed a lot of free time.  My Mom came out to visit and we made a trip to North Carolina to visit my Mom.  Mr. Daddy got to see the ocean for the very first time.


Mr. Daddy had gastric bypass surgery, he is doing great and has lost over 70 pounds this year already. We have made many lifestyle changes as a family and joined a gym.  I'm losing weight too.


We decided that I should take the kids to North Carolina for a month, so they could spend some time with their cousins, who were in school during our previous visit. The kids loved it and had so much fun. 


We started our school year on July 31st. We decide to finally set up the co-op with our sweet southern friends and meet once a week. We are currently in our third week of our 2017-2018 school year.

I have FINALLY decided to start writing a book.  I have wanted to write one since high school, and I have decided to go for it. 

Well, that was where I have been. Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment. I live hearing from y'all.

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.